Tackle For Hire!
If you don't have tackle of your own, and you want to have a go,
we have both fly and bait rods, nets, a large selection of flies and lures all
here on site - all you need to bring is yourself. We have a heated lodge, with
toilet facilities for the disabled, as well as a sitting area and a selection of
snacks and hot and cold drinks. Car parking is right beside the lodge, and 30 metres
from the lochs, but disabled anglers are welcome to drive right up to the edge of
8.30am to 6pm Mon to Sun
Winter months(normally Nov to end of Mar each year)
Closed Mon and Tues
8.30am to 4pm Weds to Sun (Due to light in winter)
NOTE: Our regulars and season ticket holders and club members are allowed to fish on after these times as we know them and can fish the evening rises.
Club Members have the authority to check tackle and are part of the fishery with the full backing of the fishery in any disputes.
Full day 3 fish £30 (kill first 2 fish and select 3rd plus candr)
6 Hrs 2 fish £26 (kill first fish and select 2nd,plus candr )
4 hrs 2 fish £22 (kill 1st fish and select 2nd fish plus candr)
2 hrs 1 fish £12
All Brown trout must be returned and any fish being returned MUST be kept in the water.We expect any out of the water to be killed and paid for if limit has been reached.
After 2 hours you can pay per hour at £5ph.
Full day C and R £20
6 hrs C and R £17
4 hrs C and R £14
Upto 4 hrs you can pay by the hour at £4 ph
Sporting tickets are all barbless hooks and all fish returned and must be kept in the water no matter what size they are.
Only nets supplied by the fishery are to be used on all our lochs.
This loch is designed for children to catch a fish,it is NOT ideal for adults as you kill what you catch to your limit selected.There is NO returning any fish,all fish must be killed to your limit.It is always well stocked to ensure the children do catch a fish and is not done by the hour,but by the number of fish you select before you go down to the loch.
4 fish £22
3 fish £18
2 fish £14
1 fish £10
No returning of fish is allowed on this loch at all.Please bring your own bait ,ie worms,maggot or sweetcorn with you.
This is a specialised loch for coarse anglers only.It is not a bait loch and only anglers who have the correct tackle are allowed on it.We do not supply any tackle or bait for this loch.No bread or nuts to be used and NO heavy groundbaiting is allowed.No hook size above size 12 and must be all barbless.Any bait left over MUST be taken away with you and not thrown in the water.
1 rod is £12 for the day
extra rod (max 2 rods) £5
Tackle for Hire
All rod hire for both the bait loch and fly lochs only can be hired for the duration of your stay for £10.There is also a £10 refundable deposit to be paid which is returned if all equipment is returned unbroken.
On all our lochs the health of our fish is paramount and respect of them must be taken that they are not handled and returned safely.This ensures that fish quality is high at all times for all anglers.Our rules are simple and we expect anglers to respect them at all times.
All litter must be taken with you or placed in the numerous bins around the fishery to ensure the health of the wildlife around it.
Tea and coffee is avaialable for anglers and at weekend bacon and sausage in rolls for a small donation.Non Anglers can purchase tea and coffee for a donation at the shop.
We do have a tackle shop on site with a huge selection of flies for sale,along with leader,rods,reels clothing etc.
Terms and conditions.
General rules of the fishery.
- All tickets are purchased at customers own risk.
- All tickets must be produced on day of fishing.
- You have the right to cancel up to 24 hours before day of fishing with a full refund.
- NO refunds will be given if ticket is not used on the day of booking and is not valid after this day.
- Confirmation of booking will be sent by email along with terms and rules of the fishery.
- The fishery will not be held responsible of any damage to vehicles or accidents to persons while at the fishery and it is your own responsibility to ensure and wear appropriate clothing and footwear, along with ensuring of your own safety while at the fishery.
- We do allow dogs, providing they are on a lead, well behaved and under control at all times and all mess to be bagged and taken home, not left in bins at the fishery.
- Barbless hooks on all sporting tickets.
- All fish must be kept in the water and released.
- Nets can be used, but fish must remain in net, in the water.
- Please ensure at all times the health of fish and ensure that they swim away freely on release into clear water.
- Any fish which is bled or wont go back, must be dispatched and paid for.
- You may select your fish upto and including your limit with catch and release, no restriction of number.
- All fish must be weighed in and recorded at end of sessions, to ensure good stocking records.
- There is no passing fish to other anglers to make up bag limits.
- All fish remain the property of the fishery until recorded at the end of session.
- Normal fly methods are allowed, maximum 3 flies per cast. No fly allowed on bait lochs or coarse loch separate rules apply.
- All litter/nylon to be placed in bins provided.
- Consideration of other users are to be applied while fishing.
- Please do not hog hot spots and we advise moving every 30 minutes.
- Normal fishery rules apply.
- At all times the health of fish is important, please respect this at all times